The 2020 Census has about 6 weeks left, and we need your help to get every Philadelphian counted!
We have a few questions for you:
- Did you fill out the Census yet?
- Did your family, friends and neighbors fill out the census?
- Have you encouraged everyone you know to fill out the Census?
- Have you tweeted or posted about the importance of filling out the Census?
- Has your house of worship, community organization, walking club, virtual cooking club, or any other group you are a part of encouraged folks to fill out the census?
- Does your work email signature tell everyone that there are six weeks to go to complete the Census?
- Have you contacted every community group you work with to remind them of the deadline and encourage them to reach out to their members?
If the answer to any of these questions is NO, please change it to a YES today!!!
We are only a few weeks away from the Census ending, and we need YOU and EVERYONE you know to be counted!
You (and everyone you know) can fill out the census at www.2020census.gov
- Did you know, completing the 2020 Census takes just 10 minutes, and will have an impact on Philadelphia for the next 10 years?
- If just one person is missed in the 2020 Census count, Philadelphia could face the loss of $21,000 in federal funding over the next ten years. If an undercount happens, the city’s capacity to meet the needs of its residents will be seriously impacted.
Take action to improve your community and complete the Census!