Enrollment for PHLpreK is open! The City is offering free, quality pre-K at over 130 locations throughout Philadelphia this year
You can sign up by contacting a participating provider.
There are two ways to find a PHLpreK provider near you:
- Call 844-PHL-PREK for assistance finding a provider
- Visit PHLpreK.org for a full list and map of providers
PHLpreK and COVID-19:
- Your child must be 3 or 4 years old by September 1, 2020
- Your family must live in Philadelphia
- There are no income or employment requirements
Please note that all providers must follow new safety and cleaning protocols, in compliance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Philadelphia Department of Public Health. These include:
Learn more and enroll your child below!
- Mask requirements
- Social distancing and limited class sizes
- New cleaning protocols.
The safety of PHLpreK students, families, and staff is our top priority. Learn more about our COVID-19 safety plan at PHLpreK.org.